International Company Day
Mød internationale studerende - din fremtidige arbejdskraft? Tilmeld 1. november
Vil du møde internationale studerende fra hele byen, der gerne vil arbejde for dig?
Tjek nedenstående invitation og tilmeld dig senest 1. november.
Invitationen er på engelsk, da den henvender sig til virksomheder med engelsk som arbejdssprog:
The International Company Day is the meeting point for the local business community and the international students, graduates and accompanying partners/spouses to participate in an intense “jobdating” event.
By joining this event, your company gets a unique opportunity to present your company directly to international students who are about to complete their studies as well as with graduates ready to enter the job market.
Who will you meet?
- International students. Graduates and jobseekers from Business, Engineering, and IT to Arts
- and Communication. Accompanying partners and spouses to international workers
- Jobcenter Aarhus, A-kasser and higher education institutions
- International Community, Work In Denmark and Integrationsnet
- November 22th 2018 at the City Hall (Rådhushallen), Aarhus, from 13:00 - 15:00. Setup from 12:00.
- Networking and lunch from 12.00.
- We reserve 2 square meter per company for a maximum of 2 roll-ups and 2 persons.
- Your spot will be furnished by us with one café table.
Participation is free; the only requirement for you is to bring at least two job offers (student jobs,
projects, full-time or internships).
Sign up by Nov 1st
Registration is required by November 1th due to a limited amount of seats. Program and more information will follow in November. Registration is binding.
Sign up by sending an e-mail with the name of your company and its contact person to Kasper Lei Fischer on email@example.com as soon as possible, and at the latest on November 1th
Partners in this event
Aarhus Kommune, HK, Aarhus Universitet, VIA University College, Erhvervsakademi Aarhus, Jobcventer Aarhus og CA (A-kasse)