Timeline for the course in 2019
Before the course
- Apply for admission before 12 September at 12:00
- Interviews - 18 and 20 September
All interviews will be held in room AS.02 at Sønderhøj 30.
The course itself
- Module 1 on 4 October 12:00-16:00:
The individual and the interdisciplinary team
- Module 2 on 11 October 12:00-16:00:
Team development and the creation of new possibilities, presentation of company challenge
- Module 3 on 25 October 12:00-16:00:
The team in the innovation process, innovation tools
- Two-day workshop on 31 October 9:00-18:00 and 1 November 9:00-15:00:
Development of innovative solutions in the team. In-depth learning and training
- Module 4 on 8 November 12:00-16:00:
Reflection and evaluation. Preparation for exam
All modules and workshops will be held at the innovatorium room D1.01 at Sønderhøj 30.
- Hand in exam paper:
14 November 12:00
- Individual 1/2 hour exam:
20 to 22 November - date ans time will be announced after Module 1
A more detailed programme will be available at the end of September 2019. Please also refer to the learning objectives
The process - the course in 2019
Please note that the learning material and presentations will be in English. The working language in some teams will be Danish.