Info for students
Application deadline is 14 September 2018. Apply here
- The course will be added to your programme diploma if you attend all classes and the workshop.
- The learning material and presentations will be in English. The working language in some teams will be Danish.
- In the first session you are required to inform us of any dates that you will be unable to attend.
What qualifications are needed?
Students who apply for participation are screened according to the below qualifications:
- You have strong professional qualifications from your programme.
- You have acquired work experience from a student job or voluntary work.
- You are highly motivated to work with innovation and interdisciplinarity from a theoretical and practical point of view with an open mind-set.
- You are prepared to work in-depth with your own theoretical and professional competencies within the team.
- You intend to work professionally in the team and in the collaboration with the company, your fellow students and guest students.
- You are prepared to attend all classes and the workshop together with your team.
- You are a student in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th semester of an AP degree or a Bachelor’s programme or in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd semester of a Bachelor’s top-up programme.
The purpose of 'Experts in Teams' is to achieve the following learning objectives:
You must have knowledge about:
- Interdisciplinary teamwork, group dynamics, and facilitation.
- The different stages of the innovation process.
- Techniques for idea generation and idea development.
Skills - you must be able to:
- Communicate and apply your own knowledge in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Develop and present innovative solutions to specific company challenges within the development of new business opportunities and growth.
- Observe and reflect upon the team's working process, how the team deals with personal and professional differences, solves tasks, and manages disagreements/conflicts.
Competencies - you must learn to:
- Reflect on your own experiences and develop your own practice based on your experiences.
- Collaborate with people with other personal, academic, and professional backgrounds to solve development oriented tasks.
- Work systematically with creativity and innovative processes.