Diplomuddannelsen i ledelse
Changes are often reasonable and a requirement for companies to retain their competitiveness. But many change projects run aground or get far from the positive support, you had anticipated. This is because it can often be hard to see, measure and understand what a change actually means and why this makes a difference for the company and the employees, for example.
Change management - both big and small — takes up more and more time in most managers’ consciousness and everyday life. That is why it is crucial that you as a manager can lead with new initiatives for change, but at the same time you can safely navigate and implement any existing changes that the company has set in motion.
The purpose of the subject ‘change leadership’ is that you get both theoretical and practical knowledge, which means that you can observe, analyse, reflect on and understand the processes of change in your organisation. It is essential that the manager is aware of the special importance that each change project has for the organisation.
Your benefit from this subject
The aim of this subject is to enable you to develop and implement change processes based on an overall holistic perspective. In addition, you will learn to assess and take your point of departure in the specific contexts in which the change processes are a part of.
The subject’s content
In ‘change leadership’, you will immerse yourself in:
- theories on society and organisational development and change management
- corporate culture and the impact of values on development processes and intervention options
- management roles, management tasks, management dilemmas and management options in change processes.
We work within central themes of change management:
The importance of society’s development
- for conditions of work and management of organisational change processes.
The nature and design of change processes
- different perspectives and theories
- individual focus and psychological aspects
- group focus
- the implications of change for group relations
- organisational focus
- organisational design implications for change processes
- cultural implications and assumptions.
The manager’s role and opportunities
- the manager’s role in the change process and competency requirements
- models for the design of the change process
- coherence between the organisation’s values and the choice of methods for the process
- methods to support the change process.
Teaching based on practical learning
The teaching is based on practical learning. This means that your learning transpires through combination and you will get new knowledge, by for example, presentations and forming an opinion, experimenting, experiencing and reflecting. The teaching is therefore largely based on the fact that you are active and contribute with your own experience within management and change, both directly in the class and in your project writing.
Exam & ECTS
You must complete the subject with an oral exam, which is based on a synopsis. This subject gives 5 ECTS.
If you take the ‘change leadership’ exam as part of an entire Diploma Degree programme, you are not allowed to take an exam in the Danish subject ‘HR and process consultation’.
Tilmelding: Change leadership
Varighed: 4 dage
Tidspunkt: Dag - inkl. fuld forplejning
Pris: 8.900 kr.
Startdato: Kontakt os for dato