On the business economics course you will be introduced to all you need to know regarding various costs, pricing methods, investment decisions as well as different types of financing.
After the course you will be able to:
- Identify the influence of different market structures on business activity
- Make cost and profitability calculations for the short and long term
- Consider investment possibilities, taking taxes into consideration
- Calculate capital requirement and payment flows for both fixed assets and current assets
- Calculate effective interest rates for various loans and credit before and after tax
- Introduce and communicate financial solution possibilities.
To take this course you must have an AP degree in Marketing Management or equivalent.
For Marketing Management graduates, the course, if taken with the subject ‘statistics’ – provides admission to HD 2. part and a special post-graduate course at Aarhus University.
Teaching is from 17:30 to 21:00
3 hour written exam.